Time for a change

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Hi guys! I know I haven't been on here as much as I'd want to but something struck me today while I was taking a shower and it was how much I missed blogging and making reviews. My blog was "www.forest-doll.blogspot.com" for a long long time now and I was honestly in a disconnect. Maybe it's because I'm older now and the thought of still going by the "forest-doll" alias isn't as magical as it was a long long time ago. But don't get me wrong, that alias still remains a huge part of me and reminds me that once upon a time, I was living my life as @forestdoll. Now when I look back at the past, the memories just seem so nostalgic and precious. I've settled on changing my blog's handle to "www.mariyeun.blogspot.com" because it sounds and feels more like me. Hope you'll still be a part of my never ending blogging journey and I hope I'll meet new friends here too.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe