062016 | Sukajan

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hello guys, I want you all to meet my newest addiction; my new Sukajan! My new what? Haha! Well, Sukajan jackets are more commonly known as Japanese Souvenir jackets or Yokosuka embroidered jackets [橫須賀ジャンパー]. There's a long story behind these beauties but to keep this entry short, please google it instead! ((⊂(`ω´∩)

I never felt anything for the Sukajans I previously saw online but when I saw this baby pink and black one from Jessica Buurman, I knew that I REALLY had to get it. Guys, it's so soft and pretty. Definitely a new staple in my closet and to be honest, now I want more! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ I think this is softer than the rose gold bomber jacket I wore, HERE



It's covered with lovely baby pink and white embroidered flowers and a huge peacock looking thing surrounded by flowers at the back. (´♡‿♡`) I think it's one of the prettiest pieces of clothing in my closet ATM. 

I wore a pink crop top with some ripped jeans which alone, looked super plain so I paired it with a beaded rainbow elephant bag, the Sukajan and my lovely pair of Vans Sk8 hi's. I can definitely tell that I'll be wearing this jacket with my Sk8 hi sneakers so much!! They compliment each other like peanut butter and jelly. (♡ >ω< ♡)






Oh something random, this jacket makes me remember the HIGH4, IU (하이포, 아이유) song - Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms! 봄 사랑 벚꽃 말고! Anyone else know that? |ʘ‿ʘ)╯ It would be cool to do outfits based on KPOP songs though! HMMM..... 

Well, there's that! I hope you guys love this outfit as much as I did! I'm finally getting more into color again. I'm addicted to that beaded elephant bag. (✧∀✧) Definitely don't regret getting that bag on a whim. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) LOL. Anyway, see you guys again soon! 

XOXO, M ಠ‿↼

Baby Pink Cropped Top - Gift from Japan
Ripped Boyfriend Jeans c/o Jessica Buurman
Baby Pink and Black Sukajan Bomber Jacket c/o Jessica Buurman
Sk8 Hi - Vans
Elephant Sling - Random Stall

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love Sukajans so so much, they're pretty perfect!
    You look so beautiful, nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing Sukajan jackets pop up everywhere on the internet lately, and it makes me really want to get one when I go to Japan! They just look so cool. You pull it off really well!

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I've seen Sukajan jackets on the internet but I never knew what they were called. Yours looks amaaaazing and your outfit is perfect. Also I absolutely love all of your emoticons (✧∀✧)

    Beatrice | Beanau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! I love Sukajan jackets :)

    witchhearted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe