REVIEW: GEO Eyevelyn Brown | c/o geocolouredlenses

Sunday, May 15, 2016


Hello everyone! It's been a while. How have you all been? It's been really hot here and I'm burning a lot of delicate skin cells lately. *Sigh* Tropical weather... ૮( ᵒ̌ૢཪᵒ̌ૢ )ა

Well anyway, I'm blogging this time around to review my newest pair of circle lenses! Honestly, it's been a hot minute since I last wore lenses so while I was looking for a new pair, I was seriously searching for something really comfortable. Oh by the way, I got these lenses from GEO COLOURED LENSES. Their website is really organized and helpful. I love how they have a review portion in each of their product pages. TBH, I trust the reviews more than what the actual product pages contain. ∩(︶▽︶)∩ These lenses had a couple of positive reviews and zero negatives so I knew by then that I had to try them out! 



The design of these lenses remind me so much of my beloved GEO Grang Grang lenses which I reviewed a while ago, HERE and the Hana SPC Barbie lenses which I also reviewed before, HERE. The previous two mentioned are a little bit brighter and more noticeable than these though.

These GEO Eyevelyn Brown lenses are now in my top 5 favorite circle lenses because they're so comfortable. If you've been a reader of my blog, you obviously know how much I love GEO lenses. They're one of my favorite circle lens company. These give my eyes just the right amount of definition and sparkle. SO I'M DEFINITELY A HUGE FAN! I really want to check out the other ones in the Eyevelyn line, this is their newest line so I think there aren't much designs yet though. 

I have worn some circle lenses that made me want to take them off after around 1-2 hours because of the sheer discomfort but luckily these we're so comfortable that I actually forgot that I had them on! ೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨


This how the lenses look on me; natural but still gives and overall oomph to your makeup look! I have dark brown eyes and these lenses compliment them well without looking too dark or light! ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ Plus they don't look too fake. (This is my pet peeve with some circle lens!!!!) 

The pictures below show how they look under bright light and low light! All in all, I love these lenses and they're definitely staying! Two thumbs up and nothing negative to say about them! (☆▽☆) Oh by the way, as if things couldn't get any better, these lenses are on SALE! From 35.50 USD they are now only 23.50 USD on the GEO COLOURED LENSES website. They offer FREE international shipping and a FREE lens case for each pair of circle contact lenses purchased. Go go go, don't miss this chance! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_



I hope you guys liked this review! I'll be back again with either an outfit post or another review! My lipstick here is the Kylie Jenner lip kit in Candy K by the way! Do you guys want a review on this liquid lipstick? Please let me know. Thanks guys! 


XOXO, M 

Oh and let me leave GEO COLOURED LENSES contact information here:
[FacebookInstagram (username: @geolenses), Tumblr and Pinterest

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love how natural they look on you! I've heard so many good things about Geo, and I'm kind of jealous because I can't wear circle lens...

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that it looks natural :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. So natural circle lenses! Nice design!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe