2016 Favorites #1

Sunday, April 17, 2016



Time flies so fast! I can't believe that we're already in our 4th month for the year 2016! Slow down, 2016! \(;´□`)/

Well, I'm here to talk about my favorite items as of now. I don't really try a lot of things because when I love something, I usually use it to death. I rarely come out of my comfort zone, so please don't expect a bajillion products. Haha! 
On to the blog post! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
My first favorites would have to be these cute phone casings! One is an emoji case and the other one is a marble case and I've been using these two consistently. The emoji case was bought locally in a mall here in the Philippines. It was super cheap too! Love the iPhone cases in SM definitely. (*^▽^*)

The marble one on the other hand is my default iPhone case! I rarely take it off because it matches most of the things I wear. *Ehem my wardrobe is mostly black and white so.....* Haha! It's a lot more sturdy than the emoji case and it feels more secure. I actually dropped my phone and it kept it safe and crack-free. Phew! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I got this case from Jessica Buurman. I'll leave the link HERE in CASE (wow punny! :p) you're interested! Hahaha! Marble cases are all the rage now and I can totally see why! I just love mine.

For my summer base makeup favorite, I've been so addicted to The Faceshop CC cushion! I've gone through 1 full compact, 1 refill and I'm now on my 2nd full one now. So it's practically my 3rd cushion now and it's not even the midpoint of 2016! It's just an amazing cushion! I'll be making a more in depth review on this one, but trust me. It's the bomb.com!!! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ For blush, I've been wearing theBalm's swiss dot religiously this summer! It's the perfect orangey, peachy blush! And it stays on forever. I reviewed these blushes HERE. Check it out if you want to know more about theBalm's instain blushes.

As for my summer lip product favorites, I have 3. Well, to be honest, I have more than 3 but I narrowed it down to keep this post, short and sweet. Haha! You all may know by now that I'm a big lip product junkie. For my daily lip product choice these days, I have the LA Girl Flat Matte Pigment Gloss in the shade Dreamy. It's the perfect neutral pink that I wear mostly to work. Buuuut, when I feel extra summery I opt to wear the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous. Phew, I honestly can't spell that word without Google! HAHA! ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७ This lip tint balm looks especially good when paired with my summer blush of choice, theBalm Swiss Dot! I just love the combo because you'll look extra summery and tropical! My last favorite would be my summer dark lip of choice, Colourpop's Ultra Matte Lip in Lumiere 2. This is the shade KathleenLights created and everything she does, I just adore. I love the original Lumiere lippie stix and I love this one just as much. Do you guys want to see a Lumiere post? I think I'll do one where I can compare the two Lumiere sisters! (°◡°♡).:。





Well anyway, hope you guys had fun reading this blog post! Will be back with more reviews hopefully! I've been on a Colourpop craze now and I just bought some new shades and I can't wait till I get them. Haha! Thanks for reading, guys! (*’∀’人)♥

XOXO, M ♡

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the marble case! It definitely matches casual or even formal wear! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colourpop's matte lip selections, this color is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your phone case *o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I should try out the Instain Blush too! xoxo

    www.xueqiii.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe