022016 | La vie en rose

Sunday, February 07, 2016






Oh, Rose Gold.  Why are you so addicting? ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) 
I have nothing bad to say about you.  You're cheerful and you're shy.  You're girly and you're classy. You're just the right mix of the things I like.  I've never been the one to be into colors (except green because it's my favorite) but trust me you're slowly creeping in and bit by bit you're becoming a strong contender for the top spot. 

I've been dreaming of getting the iPhone 6S in Rose Gold but since I don't have the money, I guess this Rose Gold bomber will have to satisfy my craving.  LOL. ಥ⌣ಥ  One of my style related new year's resolutions was to include more colorful pieces to my outfits because 2015 was really the year that I was into black and white.  Pats myself on the back for starting the year right! (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Though I may have not found my soulmate just in time for Valentines Day, I'm already happy knowing that I'll spend the day in style wearing the coziest bomber jacket. ✧✧✧

XOXO, M

Bomber Jacket c/o Jessica Buurman
Aztec Crop Top: Forever21
Pleated Skirt: Forever21
Sneakers c/o Jessica Buurman
Lipstick: LA Girl Matte Gloss in Dreamy

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The jacket looks adorable & it's very refreshing to see you wearing pink! :) Although I agree, only wearable pink colors are rose pink & maybe pastel haha. :D

    yukitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cut outfit! how i wish i can pull off this outfit as well but my country is always so hot TT

    Mellie
    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is gorgeous! i love it a lot! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bomber is so cute! I love the design <3
    I was confused between rose pink and maroon, I ended up buying maroon bomber jacket xD Can't wait to wear it on blog ><

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe