My MAC Lipstick Collection 2015

Saturday, December 05, 2015


I'm going to start this blog entry saying, I'm such a huge makeup addict! But I guess no one needs to hear that anymore because it's just so obvious. I know a lot of people shame makeup lovers and tell us that we're only beautiful because of our makeup but, whatever. Don't mind the haters and JUST DO YOU, Boo! :* Anyway, out of all the categories and types of makeup products and cosmetics out there, my number 1 favorite would have to be lipsticks! As you all may know, I have really weird zombie skin with a ghostly undertone. Lol. But for real, I look really pale and sick when I don't wear lipstick! Oh and blush too! Blush also helps me look alive but let's leave that for another blog entry. ;) 

On the topic of lipsticks, I think I have over 50++ pieces of lipsticks here and that doesn't include liquid lipsticks and lipliners. WAIT! DON'T STONE ME TO DEATH and say "Who TF need that many lip products?!". I know I have a serious problem (LOL) and I'm actually trying to purge my collection. Haha! But out of all the lipsticks I've owned and tried, my favorite lipsticks would have to be MAC lipsticks. I could actually live with owning just a few MAC lipsticks; they're that good. I have 14 MAC lipsticks as of now but I am planning to get some more new shades but my mom will kill me so..... HAHA! 


I think I'll make separate review posts for all of them but for now, let me just briefly describe each shade. By the way, please don't judge my descriptions. I just suck when it comes to describing colors and shades I guess! Haha! I'll be naming these shades from the top row to the bottom row and from the leftmost one to the rightmost. Okay? So here goes. These are the shades that I own:

Top row:

MAC Diva
MAC describes Diva as an Intense reddish-burgundy and I totally agree. It's that very popular burgundy oxblood color. Oh and it's Matte (My favorite finish)!

MAC Rebel
MAC describes Rebel as a Midtonal cream plum (?) haha I don't really get that description but for me Rebel is a deep berry shade. This one is a satin. 

Second row:

MAC All Fired Up
This is in the retro matte finish and MAC describes it as a Bright fuchsia matte. It's a pinky red with a lot more red than pink and I don't really see the fuchsia and personally, I don't think that it's that bright but it's a muted bold lip color if you ask me. Haha!

MAC Ruby Woo
This is the very first MAC lipstick I bought and it's the one responsible for my addiction. It's a retro matte and MAC describes it as a Very matte vivid blue-red and I definitely agree! It's a classic blue based red which really suits my skin tone well! Definitely a staple in my collection.

MAC Girl About Town
MAC describes it as a Bright blue fuchsia. This one is very comfortable to wear because it's in an Amplified formula! It's a very bright girly fuchsia shade!

MAC Heroine
This is a matte bright purple lipstick! Let me emphasize BRIGHT. Haha! Definitely not for the faint of heart! 


Third row:

MAC Candy Yum Yum
This is another really BRIGHT one. It's so bright that it's neon! MAC describes it as a Neon pink and I totally agree. This matte lipstick is so eye catching! 

MAC Impassioned
MAC describes this Amplified shade as an Amped-up fuchsia. For me, it's somewhat like a bright corally pink! It's really bright and I love how this looks paired with a really peachy blush!

MAC Relentlessly Red
This is another retro matte shade which MAC describes as a Bright pinkish coral matte.This actually reminds me a lot of Impassioned but it's a tad darker and it's way more matte!

MAC Toxic Tale
MAC describes this satin finish lipstick as a Bright coral. However on my skin tone, this actually looks like a bright warm-toned red! 

Fourth Row: 

MAC Styled In Sepia
Sadly this one is limited edition but MAC describes this as a dirty cement beige and as weird as it sounds, it really does look like dirty cement beige! HAHA! It's a greige shade which I usually mix with a bit of pink lipstick to make it more wearable because I have yet to try wearing this alone!

MAC Taupe
My favorite nude brown shade! It's described as a Muted reddish-taupe brown. This matte lipstick is the perfect Kylie Jenner shade for me! It's so pretty!!!! It's a nude but it isn't so nude that it washes me out. I guess the hint of red helps it become more wearable.

MAC See Sheer
I don't know why my See Sheer looks gross but it's clean I promise! HAHA! It's my only Lustre and MAC describes it as a Grapefruit pink. It's perfect for people who don't like wearing bright lipsticks! It's a really natural pinkish coral nude!

MAC Tropic Tonic
It's a matte that MAC describes as a Full Power Coral and I agree. It really is a bright coral lipstick. It doesn't have a lot of pink in it though. It's an orange mixed with a little bit of pink!


Phew! That was a long entry! I hope you guys had fun reading this because I had fun making the crappy color descriptions! LOL. I'll try to squeeze in a few reviews here and there. I hope I can get new shades next year though and I also want to try some of the NARS Audacious Lipsticks too especially the one in the shade Anna! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! On a side note, I'm so excited for Christmas? Are you? :) 

Bye guys! See you all soon! 

XOXO, M

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Woww.. They looks stunning.. Beautiful colors.. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you >w< I can't resist bright colors!

      Delete
  2. wow! did you collect all colors? :)) i love mac lipsticks... well, lipsticks in general ;3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can do that! <3 Hahah! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks, I have DIVA and I'm in love with this colour *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a classic!!! :D I love diva too!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe