Colorless

Tuesday, March 24, 2015


It's always dreadful to wear pants in this scorching weather but these silk pants are a joy to wear. They're super comfortable and I love how it makes basic pieces like my sporty gray shirt and Adidas slides look more chic! 

Also, I've been avoiding colors like the plague. Lol! Even in my lipsticks. I'm wearing more muted stuff. IDK why. It's just been my jam lately! ;p I've been especially addicted to the Colourpop Lippie Stix in Lumiere which I just got! (I'll do a haul post soon!) Anyway, this black crossbody bag has been my go to bag recently and it suits all my colorless outfits! Love it. <3

I need to go out and buy some bathroom stuff so I'll see you guys soon!

XOXO, M

T-Shirt, Floral Silk Pants: Forever 21
Black Sling Bag c/o Jessica Buurman
Pool Slide Sandals: Adidas
Lipstick: Colourpop Lippie Stix - Lumiere (Kathleen Lights, Hey girl!<3)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I Like your blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new theme! and i missed you posting, i love the monochrome look ate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. you are beautiful, I love you.

    Leezeer is coupons website. amazon coupons, gift coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing outfit! Love it!
    May be you would like to follow each other? Let me know C:

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with your bag <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe