STUCK

Wednesday, February 18, 2015





Just the perfect outfit for the bipolar rainy x sunny weather that we're having now. This outfit is definitely a no brainer. By the way, I love how huge my new leather tote is. It's practically almost as big as my upper body. LOL. Gigantic bags are always close to my heart as I love carrying a lot of useless stuff with me on an everyday basis. XD


Oh by the way, I'll be making more reviews mid-march! I'm finally going to have more time on my hands so.... that'll be fun! I think this is a useless entry but I love how the outfit looks nonetheless. See you soon guys! 

XO, Marion

Tshirt - Adidas 
Shorts - Forever 21
Sneakers - Jessica Buurman 
Black Tote Bag - Jessica Buurman 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Cute denim jacket! And yes, post more reviews!!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is really nice! I don't buy huge bags because I know I can always borrow one from my Mom, but trouble happens whenever I need one to put my laptop in and my Mom's not around!

    Life With Antlers

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely style, (again) hehe and I can't wait to read your up coming reviews!!

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i happened on your blog and i loved it! the blog design and your writing style and contents are so refreshing. I can't wait to see more from you!
    keep up the great job and do please drop by mine and give it a follow if it's worth reading~!

    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. instantly fall in love after seeing your blog. I've been your followers too now! ^^

    mind to check out mine ? thank youu ! ><

    characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe