SPORTS LUXE

Friday, January 23, 2015








It's been a while guys! How have you been? :)

Been fascinated with sports luxe looks recently and I'm addicted. I'm buying more sporty clothes ASAP for sure! Please notice these killer sneakers from Jessica Buurman! I'm loving them and wearing them constantly when I'm going out. Love love love that they remind me of Nike Roshe Runs that I've been wanting to buy forever but I can't find them here. Lol. Ph Nike needs to step their game up! -__- Well anyway, hope you guys love this short but sweet entry! See you soon. <3

XOXO, M // @forestdoll

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. such a cool outfit, specially your shoes are amazing ^^

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the whole monochrome look and the metallic silver clutch definitely pops up the whole outfit. :) And your sneakers look fantastic, they do remind me of the Nike Roshe runs as well but I like the leather effect on it more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of the black and white~~ :) cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, your velvet skirt is so pretty! I'm a new follower of your blog and cant wait to see more fashion posts!

    I’m giving away a Polaroid camera on my blog if you’re interested! :)
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sporty and yet trendy , besides you have a lovely blog.
    lets follow each other? http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ thank youuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time to be here on your blog and I'm glad to know that you're from Philippines coz I'm from Ph too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cool look! loving the monochrome! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool kicks you got there!
    Oh and I noticed that you're a fellow pinoy too? ^^

    Cheers!
    http://MythifiedQueen.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe