WELCOME 2015

Wednesday, December 31, 2014


Ending the year right wearing Classic and Timeless pieces,


Last entry for 2014~
Is it me or did 2014 go by so fast? It's been an awesome year for me and I learned a lot about life and myself. I bet 2015 is going to be SO good! I'm hoping for another good year. *Fingers Crossed* 365 new days and 365 new challenges, I'm super excited and I hope you guys are too! <3

My only goal in 2015 is to be happy. Genuinely. Intensely. Consistently Happy. 

I'm revamping my life in 2015. 

XOXO, 
Marion

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you dearie! :) ♥ And your outfit is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! :)
    Love your jeans!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! <3 Goal forever is to be happy :)

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My only goal in 2015 is to be happy. Genuinely. Intensely. Consistently Happy." I love this statement. It's so powerful and inspiring! I hope you will find your happiness. Happy New Years ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll say it again here~ I love how you styled your eyebrows here~ *o* Wear them like that everyday Mar~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! And I love your outfit, classy yet casual~ (。☌ᴗ☌。) I think 2015 is going to be good too, a lot of people seem to have that feeling this new year! lol (boxmilky.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year (kinda late but whatevs!)
    Love how you mix the ripped jeans with something kinda formal, like that shirt!

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year! you look cute and sexy with that outfit :)

    Saturday Love Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicely said. and love the jeans, perfectly distressed
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! It's been a long while since I last visited! :)
    How have you been??

    http://JoshuaHideki.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe