DO NUT WORRY

Tuesday, December 09, 2014








This outfit pretty much sums up my whole week. I've been in a SUPER laid back / casual vibe recently because it's seriously so HOT here in the PI and I'm so jealous of the people posting snowy white lawns on instagram. Huhu. Snow!

These jeans are quickly turning into a staple in my closet! I've been loving how distressed they are and how they fit me. Also a quick shout out to my darling sister who gave me these jellies for my birthday! I love them so much and I've been wearing them nonstop since I got them. <3


xo, Marion

DO NUT WORRY Muscle Tee Shirt - Forever21
Ripped Boyfriend Jeans c/o Jessica Buurman
Clear Jelly Sandals - Aldo
Holographic Clutch
Lipstick - MAC Heroine

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. That hair color looks so good on you! Also I usually don't like jellies, but for some reason yours are really cute on you. I like how they're not too "in your face" haha. Have you seen the Hella Jellys by UNIF?
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to PI and I wonder how hot it is over there? I want to go to manila~

    blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit ^^ especially your jelly shoes hehe, so glittery

    B L O G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo love this outfit so much! :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, love the donut XD <3 such a cute pun :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit, especially your jeans! <3

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a cute outfit, can't get over it!! (:
    And the lipstick looks good on you.


    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute top! :'D

    New follower~ ^^ hope you have a great a day
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    I really like your Blog, nice Stuff and Pictures :) Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC? But only if you like my Blog. I hope we can stay in touch. :*

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Blog; www.sophias-fashion.de
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    YouTube: youtube.com/sekundenbruchteilee

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very pretty in casual get-ups! I literally love every bit of this outfit - the top is something I would wear on a regular basis, the jeans are to die for, the clutch is so pRETTY I WANNA CRY, and jellies are my life man. Just. I love this outfit so much. Here's a virtual hug *awkward virtual hug* I wish I could send snow to you but we both suffer from the suckass weather! Merry early Christmas! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute post. I love your outfit, its gorgeous! and the tshirt is so cute :)
    lets follow eachother! if you want to follow me, let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe