Cage Heels

Tuesday, August 19, 2014


I've seen photos of Sophia Webster’s Black Suede Mila Cage Heels a lot on tumblr and I'm super hooked. So my eyes immediately lit up when I saw a dupe on the Jessica Buurman website. They're black, white and fabulous. I have yet to try them together with lots of other things inside my closet. I think they'd look awesome with jeans! 


I've been wearing jeans all the time at work and look super sloppy 24/7 so it's awesome to wear something girly a couple of times in a week! 

BTW, I've been stalking the Jessica Buurman page a lot and I've been seeing LOTS AND LOTS of flat sandals and slides. It's like my dream summer sandals are all there. I'm officially in lust.

On a different note, I went shopping recently and I got a couple NYX matte lipsticks and NYX soft matte lip creams! I think I'll be making A LOT of product reviews soon. So watch out for that! ;)

Talk to you guys soon! 
X, Marion

Shirt & Bag | Forever21
Skirt | Omg I forgot where I got it!
Statement Shoes | Jessica Buurman


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. The shoes looks amazing and it really give this outfit a pop. Too bad you don't know where you got your skirt, I really like it!

    www.justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! I like how the dashes of black doesn't overpower the all-white ensemble. The skirt is amazing, especially with the shoes! The shoes are very dreamy too, I don't think I've seen caged heels like those before. Would love to see how you style it with jeans! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! I like how the dashes of black doesn't overpower the all-white ensemble. The skirt is amazing, especially with the shoes! The shoes are very dreamy too, I don't think I've seen caged heels like those before. Would love to see how you style it with jeans! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing!!! :D I need to stop buying shoes though, I got more than enough xD That skirt is also stunning.

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit esp the skirt and heels! ♥

    part 2 of our Dr. Martens Diaries posted! ..and why Cady Heron was right. Visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes looks so pretty! It is very unique and eye catching!
    I love your skirt too <3

    Ashley xx
    Dreamland: Fashion, Food, Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  8. the subtle monochrome is so dainty and lovely! and those shoes, wow, i don't think i've seen anything like them :)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag and the shoes!! <3

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes are very cute *0*


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfits, I like the dress, very cute.
    http://www.wepromdress.com/affordable-prom-dresses-c-9_78/20a-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, you have a really nice Blog with interesting Stuff on it! :)
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please let me know and i follow back :*

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shoes are gorgeous! and the skirt is lovely as well. nice outfit :))

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe