Black and white, again.

Monday, August 18, 2014


I've been having another Black and White phase in my life and I've been wearing dark clothes constantly for a month now and now this leaves me wondering why the hell I have a bajillion colorless clothes. Not that I'm complaining though. I love all clothes regardless if they have color or not. Though knowing me, I love the latter most often. 

I got these new shoes from Jessica Buurman. They seriously look like the Jimmy Choo Talan heels, so these are definitely an A++ buy considering that they're such a steal! Very easy to pair with anything too! I suggest skirts because they make your legs look super long! 


HAIR UPDATE: I have placed subtle baby blue highlights in my hair and now it's making me want to dye my hair ALL BLUE again. Omg. I'm so torn. What do you guys think? Help? 

Talk to you guys tomorrow! 
x, Marion

Blazer | Forever21
Dress | Gift from Japan
Shoes c/o Jessica Buurman
Necklace | Forever21

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. you are wonderful. :) dye your hair all blue again!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also really into monochrome clothes these days xD
    Nice shoes anyway!

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So classy <3 A really lovely outfit :)
    (And yay for blue hair :,D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your striped dress , looks great with black blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe