boyfriend jeans

Tuesday, July 01, 2014


Hello beautiful people!

I've been cruising on the really laid back vibe lately. Attempting to go all Alexa Chung effortless, but just NO she is just too perfect even without really trying. Hope I didn't look too off though. I got new boyfriend jeans / pants from Jessica Buurman and they're the epitome of perfection. I love the amount of shred and distress, it's just perfect! I think I'll be wearing these babies quite a lot for summer! I bet they'd look great with dressy heels. Hmm. Let's just see! ;)

BTW, I'm thinking of making outfit videos instead because omg there's simply no one to take my outfit photos and that's why I'm not blogging a lot. I think a video is easier to do as I don't have a remote for my dslr. Or idk. What do you guys think? Tell meeee! <3


Talk to you guys soon! 
x, Marion

White Shirt | Forever21
Priest Ripped Jeans / Boyfriend Pants | Jessica Buurman
Studded Pointed Flats | Forever21
Canvas Bag | From Japan

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. vangeline nuñezJuly 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM

    I think it's a good idea and I personally love watching outfit videos! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see outfit videos from you!
    I also love those jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lip colour in this post is absolutely perfect for your skintone! What product are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but stunning. I also envy your hair T.T

    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and casual! Love the shoes, they look like the UNIF hell raisers!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice jeans. And a video look would be awesome. :)
    Followed you through GFC. I hope you can check my blog at http://theclosetqueenofandrogyny.blogspot.com/. if you like it, feel free to follow. :)
    rinx

    PS: I'm a new bee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply amazing. Enjoying reading your posts, keep in touch! xx Peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your boyfriend jeans!

    Check out my blog:)
    http://the-newone.blogspot.nl
    Follow me if you like it via google circles or GFC and I follow you back xoxo
    Instagram: hellodashi
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe