new hair!

Saturday, June 21, 2014


Oh hello guys! 
How do you like my new hair? 

I recently got most of my hair chopped off, just cause. I guess it's the first step of moving on and getting over a big break up, right? Haha! Call me shallow but whatever.. Cutting my hair felt SO GOOD. It felt like leaving a huge part of the past along with my poor hair on the hair salon floor. Well, a dear friend quoted Coco Chanel — 'A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.'.

SO YES, I'M SO READY TO CHANGE MY LIFE! :)

I have so much to tell but I don't want to jinx the stuff happening so let's just leave those stories for later. But alas, my love life is still a huge zero but that's not something good to dwell on. I'm just riding the waves of life and maybe someday, I'll find someone special. Never give up on Love ladies!

Talk to you guys soon! 
x, Marion

Denim Jacket, Aztec Skirt | Forever21
Plain White Top | Cotton On
MAPEL Sandals // Isabel Marant Holden Pool Slide Replicas c/o Jessica Buurman

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love your new hair! And outfit too :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look all grown up with your new hair girl :)
    Also glad to see that you're staying positive! Love comes when you least expect it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your new hair is so cute! probably the easiest way to feel lighter :)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new haircut! I think it suits you really well!

    www.adventuresofabi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good!
    I like a lot, your new look hair.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe