casual day

Monday, June 23, 2014


We've been blessed with pretty awesome weather lately and I've been using sweaters quite a lot! Sweaters mixed with anything; skirts, jeans, shorts, leggings, everything wearable really and OH covers my crotch! I wish the weather was like this all the time though, but we all know the weather and it's bitchy attitude. It never seems to take our side. Lol.

And also on a side note, I've been loving snapbacks and caps lately! IDK why but short hair looks extra great with caps. <3 <3 <3


Talk to you guys soon!
x, Marion

Chicago Snapback | Terranova
Camouflage Sweater | Forever21
Denim Shorts | Forever21
MAPEL Sandals // Isabel Marant HOLDEN pool slide slippers replica c/o Jessica Buurman


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello, I just love your blog so much! I started mine days ago, so I am a newbie in this cute world of bloggers, I hope you can check my blog and help me share my "world" ♥

    http://rebel-cupcakeblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit ^^ Caps suit you so much!! COOL!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe