Love who?

Saturday, May 31, 2014



I bet this shirt is the only form of LOVE that I've been getting these past months. Omg lol. Just kidding. This isn't supposed to become one depressing entry and I don't plan on making one any time soon.

 There's so much more to life than crappy boys; just like pool slide sandals and new tubes of lipsticks! As promised here's the second pair of Jessica Buurman slide sandals that I got from them! They're so comfortable and they look good. WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE? ;) They remind me of Birkenstock sandals which I can't get locally here; hope they open a store here soon! The lipstick I'm wearing is MAC Ruby Woo. Which I think makes me look a million times better!! It brightens up my face a lot! No wonder this lipstick is everyone's favorite. I think I'll be posting reviews of my MAC lipsticks soon so watch out for that.

It's definitely summer here now because it's so damn hot. After 5 minutes of getting out of the shower I sweat already. Lol and Eww. Thinking of more summer friendly blog posts, anyone have any recommendations, TAGS or requests? I'd love to do something new! Talk to me on LINE, instagram, twitter or wherever! My username is forestdoll on every social network I have so it isn't hard to find me. ;)

LOVE Shirt | Jessica Buurman
Bodycon Skirt | Forever 21
Bag | Forever 21
Mapel Sandals / Pool Slide Slippers | Jessica Buurman

xx,
Marion

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. You are so gorgerous sweetie! Your makeup is perfect and your outfit as well! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit looks great! and so does your lip color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, especially those shoes! They look super comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute lipstick! You should post about some summer outfit ideas~

    http://mrmichell.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe