noir et blanc

Sunday, March 30, 2014







Beanie and Top c/o Jessica Buurman
Skirt: Forever21
Bucket Bag: Forever21
Sneakers: Converse


Been loving black and white outfits with red lips lately and I think it's growing into such a huge addiction. My black and white converse sneakers are so overused and I think that I've been ignoring all my other shoes just to use these babies. Ah and IDK why but I've been digging hats for the past few days too. I can't just seem to leave the house without a hat nowadays. Not complaining though. I really do love hats. I'm planning to buy a few more snapbacks when I have the time and the $$$! *praying to God for some hat money* BTW, don't you just love this Beanie?! It's so adorable!!! <3 <3 <3

Sorry for rushing this entry guys! I promise to write a longer one when i have the time! Please don't leave me. Xoxo


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. My black converse also overused because they're just too comfy! hehehe

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't have thought of pairing lace with something like this. cool outfit! :)

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really pretty! Your make up is perfect and outfit is stunning! ^^

    ❤✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. Converse are staple shoes, though!! Love my Converse so much haha I have way too many pairs. It's hard to wear other shoes because they're cute and practical!!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochrome! Very chic :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ash sneakers are fast becoming the go-to footwear option for an array of stylish individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this blog, black leather skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and sooo cool!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day.

    Kisses,
    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe