mixing favorites

Sunday, February 09, 2014


Black, black and black can never look dreary when worn together but I've been wearing so much dark clothes recently so for a change I'm starting to mix my blacks with a bit of color and light! Did I do a good job? I think so. Hahah! *Such a narcissist.*


BTW, I'm selling my clothes in my facebook, hope you guys can take a look and maybe even buy some. :p My facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/uymarion

Have a nice Sunday guys! <3

Let's keep in touch?
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Nice outfit! I really like that cardigan :)

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will forever love your outfits and the way you pose. So pretty ate :)

    xx, http://steal-thestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful! Lovely outfit x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you look too cute! I really like the outfit and I'm now following your blog :3

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely~ Looks very cool!!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool look :))
    Love your skirt and sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice of outfit! Love your top for its unique but trendy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE skirt! I really like it~!

    almondrabbit.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello dear. you have very nice blog. I love it <3
    tell me what about follow each other, I always follow back so let me know (>‿♥)
    xoxo from Spain
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outer :)
    Anyway, do you ship worldwide? Because I don't live in Philipine :/

    http://ellyseerubin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe