the lovely cold weather

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's been super cold lately but you know what, I don't hate it. I just love cold weather because I can wear sweaters, coats, tights and jeans all I want! Living in a tropical country, I seldom have the chance to wear those so, whatever. I'm happy with the weather.

Let me just share with you some outfits with the theme "I live in a tropical country but we're having amazingly cold weather" lol.



Wait wait wait, Seeing these pictures makes me want to buy new outerwear, sweaters and jeans!! I think I will be on the lookout for cute but inexpensive pieces that's good for work and duh for play also. There are many stores I choose to go to when buying winter wear but my top picks are uniqlo, f21 and most especially M&S. That reminds me, let me just share to you guys that M&S (Marks and Spencer) is having their end of season sale. It started last January 2 and selected lovely items are up to 50% off too. So what are you waiting for? Better visit a M&S store near you soon!! TIME TO STOCK UP GUYS!


I mean look at how cute that bright cardigan is. I adore it but wait look at the price!! Omg. Time to go and get it!!


That pink shoe!! WAANTTTTT!!!


Enough chit chat. Better visit a M&S store near you! See you!


Marks & Spencer : 

This is a sponsored post.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the green coat dear!

    http://fashionpuddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good blog and do a great job.
    If you want we could follow, please let me know on my blog.
    Thank you very much, greetings,
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi

    nice look !
    love your boots

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these outfits are pretty awesome! thanks for sharing them. i esp like the military jacket with the black chain clutch.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe