colorblocking take 1

Friday, January 03, 2014


Hello everyone! So excited to share with all of you that I have been chosen to be the first featured blogger for Candy Magazine's Blogger Days of Style this year! I've been fangirling and squealing on my own because the December featured blogger is my forever girl crush Tricia Gosingtian or better known as @tgosingtian! Ah i just love her. Well anyway, this is the caption I wrote for this particular look:


A happy day calls for some serious bright colors! This is me giving my own twist and a #freshstart to Colorblocking. It usually calls for colorful structured pieces but meh that’s just not me. For a more casual look, pair one structured piece with a laid back one then TA-DA effortless colorblocking suitable for every occasion even on ordinary days minus the heels though ;)


I have met a couple of critics in regards to this outfit and here's what I have to say:
Don't fret if someone doesn't like your outfit or if someone bashes your outfit! We will never be everyone's cup of tea. That's just not possible. The important thing is that you wear what you love and that you love what you wear! ~★


You can find the link of the feature here:

Hopefully you will be a sweet person and just like this on facebook or maybe even tweet it? Haha! See you soon on my next post guys. And for this feature please be reminded that I will be posting 1 look per day, so stalk me there if you can or stalk me on instagram! My username is @forestdoll


Let's keep in touch?
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. definitely agree with your thoughts. your shoes + accessories are perfect : )

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is a cute nice blog honey .....My name is Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wondering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
      Let me know I will fllow back as always! Love Marie.
      www.mariezamboli.com
      www.mariezamboli.com

      Delete
  3. Really nice!

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe