baby blue

Saturday, January 18, 2014



Lavender Button Down: Uniqlo
Skirt: Forever21
Baby Blue Coat c/o Jessica Buurman


Ah I've been loving the cold weather these past days. It sucks having work when the weather is like this. It just makes me want to stay in bed in my pajamas, read a book and enjoy huge mugs of hot choco or a cup of tea. But oh well, we all need to work in one way or another right? So my in behalf of my bed, I can bring with a cozy coat along with me to work. This baby blue coat is my newest addiction. It's so warm and comfy and I just adore how it looks! I think I will be buying more of these! *insert meme here* BUY ALL THE COATS!

PS: If you didn't already know, purple or lavender is the color of the year so I've been on the lookout for more clothes in those shades! 

Check me out in Candy Magazine's website! I'm their January Blogger for their Days of Style portion. You can view the feature here: http://www.candymag.com/fashion/31-days-of-style-marion-uy Plus don't forget to follow me on instagram for more quick updates! My user name is @forestdoll.


Let's keep in touch?
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi ! Very good photos !
    There are two contests on my blog if you want to participate :D
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!! Super cool outfit
    your blog it's really awesome

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so cozyy. and i adore that coat; it's amazing xx

    http://frankiensteins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket looks so lovely on you and such a beautiful colour :)

    x
    Phoebe
    www.eatliveloverepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, i love your coat and the color of it.

    Ongoing giveaway here: Blossoming Wallflower

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe