Review: KKCenterHK - DOLLYWINK 1 & 5 DUPES!

Sunday, November 03, 2013






Rekindling my love for Falsies and Gyaru styled makeup though a bit toned down and more otona than before, I still adore False Lashes. I got these from KKCenterHK by the way. And as much as I love the original, getting dupes can be quite enjoyable. 

These top lashes are a spot on dupe for the Dollywink No 1 Dolly Sweet. You be the judge; look at the Dollywink one HERE. I do think that the Dollywink one has more natural looking material but the shape and the effect on my eyes are quite similar! For $19 USD you can get five pairs! No room for complaints, eh? The lower lashes on the other hand are the spot on dupe for the Dollywink No 5 Real Nude. And again, you be the judge, view the Dollywink one HERE. See what I mean, super cheat one!! They only cost $13USD for 5 pairs too! 

Both lashes are flexible, durable and non painful. They feel like japanese lashes! I really recommend them to people who love Dollywink lashes but think they're super expensive! I give these lashes 5/5 stars no doubt! Jump on to KKCenterHK for more lashes! You seriously can't choose just one item D':

On a side note, I think I photoshopped my face in the last photo a bit much but it still didn't save how ugly my hair looked that day!! I give up!! HAHA! What kind of posts would you guys want in the coming days? TELL ME down below! Got to go!


Don't forget to join my ONGOING giveaways!



You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. They definitely have a big selection of nice lashes! Such a surprise that they're dupes for dolly wink though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lower lashes look lovely! I want a pair now :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the upper lashes are really cute and it's a great deal too!!! You look lovely with these!!
    Next post? A new outfit? :)
    Have a great day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find, they really look like the style of those lashes. great price too.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the lovely review!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so good!

    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit me at http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, and you look beautiful! I really enjoy your blog so far and would love to follow each other--please join my GFC and I'll follow you right back!
    I recently joined Instagram and hope we can connect there too :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your eyes, sooooo pretty!

    strawberriia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the top and bottom lashes! Looks great on you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review plus you look super cute!!

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty, I think those eyelashes look very natural on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look! Please be sure to check out Oliver & 8th , your shopping destination for vintage,jewels, and designer <3
    www.oliverand8th.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that these lashes aren't too extreme like some out there. They look so lovely on you :)

    Stop by sometime, x Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been reading your blog for a year now (i think) and its the first time I posted! I hope to see more skin care reviews from you. Thank you :D


    sapphirehour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. will check this out, I want to experiment and cut up lashes but sayang if Dolly wink i-cut hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. the lashes look great on you! and much cheaper than DW ;)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe