Review: Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker for Aegyo Sal

Monday, October 21, 2013


As you all know, a while ago I received two things from W2Beauty, the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK015 which I reviewed HERE and the Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker which I will be reviewing now.

This is a part of Etude House's Dear Girls line which consists of the Dear Girls balm tins, Dear Girls Tint and Lip Balm, Dear Girls Oil Control Pact, Be Clear Pact, Be Clear BB Cream and the Be Clear moisturizer. They also have a mascara created for the line too but I'm not too sure. I think it's called the Dear Girls Vitcara Long & Curl mascara. F(x) Sulli is the endorser for this item. Ah I love her!!

Well anyway on to the review:
This item essentially is a double ended stick where in one end it has a soft brown color and on the other end it has a shiny beige color. It's main purpose is to make your Aegyo Sal more obvious and more nicer looking! Aegyo Sal is the term for the puffy bags underneath your eyes but this is not the dark circles. It's more like the fat underneath the eyes which makes you look more youthful! Koreans are obsessed with Aegyo Sal and some are reported to have done surgery in order to get Aegyo Sal but now we can also have Aegyo Sal without surgery and just use makeup! Haha!



The powders for this product shocked me a lot because they feel really creamy but they're not cream shadows though. They blend in really nicely but they are quite sheer though so I need to apply them 2-3x to get them to be really noticeable. I want my Aegyo Sal to stand out though but if you want something natural looking I guess this would be really perfect for you! 

The shadow part isn't super dark so it's perfect for someone as heavy handed as me. I won't look like someone punched me or something like that! Haha! They apply like a dream and they're easy to remove too so not complains in that department!! And it does make my eyes more youthful and more charming. I'm addicted to drawing my Aegyo Sal now! 




Pro's:

  • Creamy powders make it easy to apply
  • Sheer so it's easy to use. Mistakes are less noticeable.
  • No irritating smell whatsoever.
  • Blends really well with my skin tone. 
  • Makes my eyes bigger and brighter!
  • You can also use the shadows as eyeshadow! More uses for 1 product!
  • Light and perfect for travel! Easy to bring for touch ups!
Con's:
  • Sheer so many people may find it's pigmentation an issue.
  • Creamy so it may get erased through out the day. Set it with powder for more staying power!
  • The sponge for the shadow part is quite big, I'd like it to be smaller!

All in all, I really love this product. I have nothing else like it! It makes drawing the Aegyo Sal really easy! So if you're into getting bigger and brighter eyes, I'd suggest you check this out!! It's on sale for only $11.55! BTW, in the #selfie below I used the Cute Eyes Maker; don't you think it made my Aegyo Sal so adorable!! <3


Check out W2Beauty for more Korean Cosmetics! This is the link for this item by the way: Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker.

Hope you guys loved this review and I'll talk to you real soon! Tell me if you liked the photos and would like me to post more reviews like this!


Don't forget to join my Etude House Any Cushion giveaway! 
I reviewed this HERE.

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ooooooh, this looks amazing!!! I´m one of the "fortunate" people who have the natural "swollen eye" look, but I never accentuated them actually. I wish we had stores in Vienna that sold Etude House stuff....*sigh*
    But your eyes are so pretty either way. You are goregous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post! Love your eyes♥♥♥ so pretty^^
    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the detailed review! Your eyes look so cute in the last picture :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks super cute! You're so pretty :D Thanks for the review ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! maybe i have to buy it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the effect!
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting! I've never heard of a product like this before, give it to Koreans to make something that emphasizes darkness under the eye and not hides it haha. Looks cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I've never seen this before. o_o Interesting haha. Looks cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome review :D i naturally have swollen eye and what i do is i just put a white shimmery eyeshadow onto my swollen under eye and tada! lol anyway, may i know what kind of contact you are wearing here, it's just soooo pretty, puhlease? Thank you!

    I invite you to join my October "giveaway" which is open international!
    http://lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/2013/10/giveaway-open-international-and-some.html

    ღMichelleღ
    lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you are so pretty and cute!!~~
    love your review!
    please check out mine?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-etude-house-dear-girls-cute-eyes.html

    xx Charmaine
    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is the photo for without the product looks like it has product? What's the white cast?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog and this post because I always have trouble emphasizing my aegyo-sal since I don't have much of it u_u.... I just purchased this along with a bunch of other Etude House products on Gmarket ^^ It looks wonderful on you!!! Followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC <3

    sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe