Outfit: White Cat

Wednesday, October 23, 2013




Pastel Cat T-shirt: Forever21
Zara Skort replica c/o Jessica Buurman
Transparent Bag 
All White Platform Sandals c/o Jessica Buurman


Another look featuring the Zara esque skorts from Jessica Buurman but now it's in white! I decided to go with an all white look with little pops of color here and there. I indeed am in awe about how comfortable these skorts are. I hope you won't hate me if I bombard you with countless outfits wearing these skorts though. Lol.

My Etude House Any Cushion giveaway is ending soon and I hope you guys do enter. And please please please do leave comments. Will be posting another review as soon as possible!


Don't forget to join my Etude House Any Cushion giveaway! 
I reviewed this HERE.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. you look cute in white :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and a great outfit. The shirt is sweet.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the sandals and the transparent bag <3 waaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white short! Skorts are on trend this season!! Thanks for sharing!1


    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe