Outfit: Notice me!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013







Sweater: Forever21
Crush Cut Out Boots c/o Jessica Buurman
Crystal Clutch: Local Bazaar
Studded Snapback: Cotton On


Named this look "Notice me!" because yes, I want you guys to notice me. I have noticed the decrease in the number of comments and it has made blogging quite dull. Maybe because I feel like I'm blogging but no one is actually reading my posts. Haha. Well I do hope you guys comment more. I promise I read each comment and I promise to answer any questions. Sorry for such a random spurt of emotions though.

Outfit wise; Like every blogger out there, I am also addicted to the Zara skort but sadly there are no Zara stores in my city and it's always out of stock online. So I was super duper happy when I saw these Zara skort replicas on Jessica Buurman. Plus, they're on sale too! They look really identical and the quality is quite good! I paired them with my Crush cut out boots also from Jessica Buurman and a huge comfy sweater for a really laid back look! I just love the skort so expect a couple more items featuring them! BTW, I also got it in white. Haha. Couldn't choose between the two!

Don't forget to join my Etude House Any Cushion giveaway! 
I reviewed this HERE.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. the ankle boots youre wearing is so similar to what i've been wanting o_o i'm still saving up for that though :(

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and a great outfit! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuuuuute outfit! i'm madly in love with sweaters. haha I noticed that a lot of people have those shorts! they're majorly adorable. makes me want one myself but I think it'll look weird on me T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! I'm totally in love with your sweatshirt right now <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew about your blog... I like it! Please don't get discourage about it's reach. I know you'll get by soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep on blogging... I just knew about your blog through Candy Style Guide, and I like the way you blog. Don't get discourage about your blog's reach, I know this blog will get by soon! :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe