WISHTREND Revival

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello everyone!

Being super busy sucks right? You can't go shopping as much as you want but don't let that stop you! I'm a full pledged online shopping addict and I mostly buy my stuff online and as much as I want to go to malls, I just can't so this is good enough for me! :p


One of my favorite stores for Korean Cosmetics and Makeup is WISHTREND. They recently revamped their site and it's now super easy to use and it looks good too! It definitely makes shopping online a breeze! They ship worldwide too so if you want to get Korean Skincare items or Korean Makeup, it's a must to check them out!


Just a heads up for everyone, they're having a 3 day sale! You can save up to 5-25% on their exclusive products. BETTER GET READY TO SHOP. Holidays are right around the corner, you can use this opportunity to hoard and buy the gifts you need!

You can check out more event details here: http://www.wishtrend.com/content/98-renewal-event

I hope you all go and check out WISHTREND. They carry out the most amazing korean products, you won't regret browsing their site! Sign up and create an account quick! You can do so here: http://www.wishtrend.com/my-account

I hope you guys found this post informative and helpful. Thanks for reading!
** This post is an entry for a contest but the opinions I stated are 100% true for me.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe