Outfit: Thunder Buddy + Beauty Gets

Saturday, September 28, 2013


Lightning Sweater c/o Style Raiders
Daisy Dukes: Vintage Levis
Crystal Clutch: Random Local Bazaar
All Black Vans c/o my lovely BF 

The rainy season is finally here. Despite it being over 34 °C in the mornings, the nights have been slightly chilly. I rarely go out in the mornings but don't tell me that I'm not experiencing heat or anything like that because it's too hot that the heat literally goes through windows and walls. It's like the houses magically turn into ovens after lunch time. But the night time is a different story though, it's either cold or really rainy. But we, fashion people from the tropics take this opportunity to wear sweaters and coats. Being such a sweater crazy individual, I love wearing sweaters with daisy dukes. It's like my go to coordinate. I've been loving this sweater I got from Style Raiders mainly because of the leather details and the little embroidered lightning detail. You can get it HERE and we can have twin outfits and be thunder buddies! Oh and have you noticed my lovely clutch, it's made of transparent beads that look like crystals, I got it SUPER cheap from a local bazaar. It's just adorable.  


Just a sneak peek of what I got from W2Beauty. I got the Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK015 and the Etude House Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker. Expect better reviews because I finally have a lightbox. My lovely BF made me a lightbox because he just wanted to and he thought product photos would look better using it. Aww. Super sweet and I'm super lucky to have him! Kisses to you if you're reading this entry! 

Don't forget to join my Etude House Any Cushion giveaway! (Oh btw, I will review this one soon too)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love your whole outfit's <3 I'm definitely stalking you :) hehee

    I invite you to join my first "giveaway" which is open international!
    http://www.lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com/2013/09/giveaway-open-internationally.html

    ღMichelleღ
    lapetitemichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and great products! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top looks really awesome!!!

    Looking forward to the review ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :) what lens did u use in camera for taking photos is that a 50mm prime lens? or any

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe