Outfit: Trippy Hippie

Saturday, August 17, 2013








Pegasus Shirt c/o Chicwish
Mullet Skirt, Blue Cross Necklace: Forever21 
Black Flats: Terranova
Eyeglasses c/o Giant Vintage
Galaxy Bag: WAGW


Posting a very trippy hippie outfit! Hope you guys like my new glasses and my Pegasus shirt as much as I do! So much love in one outfit!! I'm obsessed with the dorky eyeglasses! I've been wearing them since the moment I got them! I love dressing down these days because I've been into hippie indie music as of the moment! My fashion style is greatly influenced by the music I listen to. How about you guys? :)


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }


Super slim price flash sale!  Only 48 hours!
Hot items back season!  Only $14.99!
Girls can never have too many!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look amazing!!
    So in love with your bag

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! Very well put together. :) I especially love the shirt & bag.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe