Outfit: Love Crush

Friday, August 30, 2013






Darling Shirt c/o Chicwish
Leather Skirt: Forever21
Crush Cut Out Booties c/o Jessica Buurman
Leather clutch: Forever21
Sunglasses c/o GiantVintage


Taking photos today was extra fun! The wind was so strong so in most of the photos, my hair was literally in my face. Haha! It was quite annoying at first, but the windy weather made us all laugh and giggle. 

Today, I'm wearing my new favorite pair of boots in my collection. They're so pretty right? They are the crush cut out boots from Jessica Buurman  They're just adorable. I think I am definitely going to wear them a lot starting now! Better get a pair now, these babies are always sold out because everyone wants them! They remind me of Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes which I super adore but simply cannot get a hold of! Boo hoo. These are awesome dupes though so no more tears for me! I'm in love! 


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wahh I really like the outfit! Its so nice and casual! The skirt is really cute haha!

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, i would like to know what size did you picked ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i love your shoes and i would like to Know what size did you choose ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks but what is your size Typically?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are these boots? Like how're their quality, wear, and such?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How's the quality, wear, and such of these boots? Are they worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are these boots? Like how're their quality, wear, and such?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe