Outfit: A few of my favorite prints

Monday, August 19, 2013








Aztec Top & Cover up: F21
Shorts: American Eagle
Sunglasses c/o GiantVintage
Sneakers: VANS


You may all remember my gets from Style Raiders right? If not click HERE to view that blog post! Well anyway, incorporated a couple of my favorite prints in this #OOTD! If you haven't guessed it, it's weed print and aztec print! They both scream summer! I'm obsessed!! Will definitely get more weed print items! On a side note, I'm so depressed because I've been having these weird breakouts and it's so annoying! #PRAYFORMYSKIN lol

PS. A big thank you for everyone who joined my giveaway! *There's only a couple of hours left to join!* I'll host another one soon! :) Want one with sunglasses? Or circle lens? Tell me! <3 XO talk to you guys soon!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love weed print items, but I feel weird because I hate weed itself haha XD

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other

    http://www.blogfromma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! your style is amazing! i would really love if we both followed eachother? if you would like to just let me know over on my blog! ella x

    http://vintageapparel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair!! looks so silky smooth!!

    http://stephanna-loves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe