HAUL: August Gets c/o STYLERAIDERS & GIANTVINTAGE

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello everyone! Been busy with job hunting so I had zero time to do the things I love but a sweet surprise hit me when I woke up yesterday! My lovely parcels just arrived and like any typical blogger, I'm now here to show you the things I got from StyleRaiders and GiantVintage

First up is the gets from StyleRaiders! So a little intro first, grabbed from their site itself:

"Styleraiders is an online store based in Singapore. Sprees are organized weekly and there will also be new arrivals every week. Preorders close on every Sundays,10pm. Items will usually arrive in estimated 2-2.5 weeks. 
Our aim is to carry in trendy, stylish yet reasonable apparels and accessories online for all shopaholics! All products are imported globally and specially picked."


They are lovely people to talk to and they packed the items nice and snug so no issues about items getting destroyed or anything like that. They do international shipping so people like me could join in the fun! The only downside is that you can't get the items ASAP but it's all good if you're willing to wait like me. 

Let me just say this first, if you have the same taste as me, you'd probably go crazy in their selection of items. I mean I really do love everything. Which kind of makes me sad because I can't get everything but hey, there's still next time right! Haha! But seriously, check them out. They have lovely items!! No joke at all. 

As for the items I got, I got the weed print backpack and matching socks! Omg I'm inlove, the bag is so nice and it's in tip top shape! The socks I haven't openened them yet but they're sealed and smell new! Haha! I also got a leather crop sweater with lightning bolts! It's so cute and I can't wait to wear these items. Not much photos here so that I can show them more through outfit posts! 

Links for the items:
Weed Backpack: http://shopstyleraiders.com/product/weed-backpack-4-colors
HUF Weed Socks: http://shopstyleraiders.com/product/huf-weed-leaf-series-socks-19-colors
Leather Crop Sweater: http://shopstyleraiders.com/product/lightning-leather-crop-top

You can check them out in their website and facebook page here:
http://shopstyleraiders.com/
https://www.facebook.com/StyleRaiders



As for these lovely sunglasses, I got them from GiantVintage! They sell so many lovely sunglasses and they sell some of the more unique designs which I love! From the round ones to wayfarers! Their selection is just amazing! It's about time I use more sunglasses in blog posts because it's getting tooo sunny here in the PI! 

By the way, which one is your favorite? I love the one on the upper right! They look so unique, I have nothing like them. LOVE <3

Check them out here:
http://www.giantvintage.com/




Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

Don't forget to join my giveaway! It ends in 8 days!!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The bag is awesome! Should check out these stores as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask how you made the payment? I am pretty confused with how I am going to make the payment because I don't have any PayPal at all. Thank you :)

    Argie
    http://argiealcantara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have no paypal, you can email them! :) I think they allow bank transfers but I'm not sure! You can ask them for more detailed answers. Baka mali mali lang masasabi ko sayo! Haha! Ang alam ko lang kasi paypal!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I see! Thank you very much for the quick response! :D

      Delete
  3. Haha the weed pattern on the bag is interesting, but I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul! what a rad backpack <3

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! Cute shades and cool bag!
    would love to have us follow each other :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! just asking that how long did it took you to get your items from Stylraiders? :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe