Review: GEO Starmish Gray

Sunday, July 14, 2013


Hello everyone! It's been a while since I last typed an entry and I'm quite sorry. I'm on this Pacific Rim addiction for a while now and I've been searching for Kaiju facts on the internet and the people around me are getting annoyed by my Pacific Rim addiction but who cares. Sorry I'm not sorry guys. :p It was an awesome movie and please do see it if you still haven't. Go watch it on IMAX guys! Well worth the money! Anyway, on to my review on the lenses Lens Village sent me a while ago.

I got the GEO Starmish Gray lenses which are apparently a new design from the Princess Mimi line. These were designed by Popteen Model Mai Hairose. I love the Princess Mimi line lenses so why not try these out! The diameter on these lenses are 14.5mm. Hmmm I'm kind of iffy on these lenses. I kind of wished that they were really gray; they look super black on my eyes. IDK if it's just my eyes or what though. But on the brighter side, they are really nice black lenses and they're really comfortable. They feel just like my Princess Mimi Almonds! They feel thin and I just love them all in all. The only con is that they named it wrong. Haha! They suit everyday ulzzang looks so well! I have darker hair so these are perfect for everyday!


You guys can get them here: http://www.lensvillage.com/geo-starmish-gray-princess-mimi-xkp-100/
I will be hosting a giveaway in a few days so be sure to stay tuned to get a chance to win new circle lenses! :)

Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Aww shame that the lenses aren't really gray...still looks good on you though! Looks like they blend in really nicely with your eyes.
    And OMG I really wanna see Pacific Rim *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen many brown ones of these and I thought the greys would be lighter, but they are natural and quite cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lenses look so natural!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so cute :3 matches ur hair, and natural looking for everyday use like u said ;)ulzzang <3 ur chinita eyes <3

    ~ Punky Bunny xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, the contacts look very natural on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a cute looking girl and I must say this GEO Starmish Gray lenses gives you a perfect glamorous look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe