Outfit: Your opinion sucks

Monday, July 22, 2013







Aztec Crop Top, Longue/Running Shorts: Forever 21
Skull Stud Bag: SM
Creepers: PAP
Cap: VANS (Borrowed from bf )


Keeping it real and keeping it simple! Whatever haters, it's summer! I can wear a crop top and some lounge shorts whenever I want! Haha! That has been my mantra ever since I went out of the house wearing this! That's the spirit! Lol. The weather is so bipolar but now it's hotter than ever!!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. That tops cute x


    http://ginamcdoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Outfit it looks great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zurzeit findet bei mir eine BLOGVORSTELLUNG statt.
    Es würde mich freuen, wenn du vorbei schauen würdest :-)

    Liebste Grüsse ♥ ♥
    biancarubina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this top & creepers <3

    [cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute crop top :) ! And I love how you did your eyes.

    Keep in touch!

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe