Outfit: Lazy Daisy

Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Pastel Trapeeze Dress c/o Lashes of London
Knit Cardigan: Thrifted
3.1 Phillip Lim Cody D'orsay Heels in Clear replica c/o Jessica Buurman


All girls go through "I feel ugly" days and one sure-fire way to get rid of those woes is to wear something pretty! Dress yourself up in a pretty dress and then wear some pretty heels and you'll instantly feel better! And this pastel dress from Lashes of London sure is pretty! It even has these cute little daisy details on the neckline! I felt pretty laid back this day so I decided to dress it down with a laid back knitted cardigan and the my cutest transparent sling bag! I also put my hair in a simple bun and as for my make up, I only applied powder and a lip tint! Lazy but you'll still look good and feel good! Have a nice day guys!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

Don't forget to join my giveaway! It ends in a couple of weeks!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That dress is so cute! I love the colours and the bag as well. Lovely outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    beautiful pictures and a sweet outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very elegant and I LOVE IT!! The bag too!! Perfect ^^



    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe