Review: Hana SPC Barbie Circle Lens in Brown

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Since I dyed my hair a dark color, I've been eyeing out natural looking lenses just because I really wanted to go with the ulzzang trend now that my hair is like this. So for ulzzang looks, I need only a few staples: BB Cream, Eyeliner, Lip Tint, Blusher, Highlighter and Eyebrow Powder but the most important part is the natural looking big circle lenses and I find these VERY perfect for ulzzang looks!


They look really natural and they blend in really well with my natural eye color plus they make my eyes look quite big and glassy. I will add these to my list of favorite lenses most definitely. As for comfort, they're feel fine on my eyes for the first 5 hours but beyond that, you will definitely need eye drops as other contacts also need; my eyes get really dry after a while. But all in all, they're pretty and they don't hurt my eyes. I love them! 


You can get these at PinkyParadise here for 25USD: https://www.pinkyparadise.com/Hana_SPC_Barbie_Circle_Brown_p/g4-hana-spc-barbie-circle-br.htm

Hope you guys liked the review! Have a nice day!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. These look really natural! So pretty <3 Loving your new hair color btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty! You look lovely wearing them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK SO CUTE STAHP IT RIGHT NOW ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty and super love your barbie lens <333

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted natural brown lenses too and I wasn't sure which one to get.
    This one looks awesome! I'll definetly buy it next time~
    Thanks for the review :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. these lenses are so cute on you :) I used these a while ago but sadly I must have gotten a bad batch because they made my eyes sting D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks perfect on you.. so pretty >.<
    and your skin looks so flawless *o*

    Join my Persunmall International giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're so cute! I've been wanting some natural, brown lenses, I just might get these~~ (。☌ᴗ☌。)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/my-new-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe