Review: ES Handmade Brown Luxuriant Natural False Lashes KKCenterHK

Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Can you guys believe it? These lashes are the exact same color as my hair! I'm so amazed. I have seen brown lashes a while ago from eyemazing but they're so expensive so I was glad when KKCenterHK came up with brown lashes too! $15 for 5 pairs of lashes is a steal considering that these are on par with my Diamond Lashes. Dollywink lashes are much more comfortable but they're so expensive and you'll only get 2 pairs per pack. 

The top lashes are absolutely a dream to wear! They make my eyes so cute! It's definitely perfect for the droopy eye makeup look! They're bendable and comfortable too! The bottom ones are great too; I cut them into two pieces and apply them to the outer corners only. Both the stems of the lower and upper lashes are soft and they don't poke the eye. I just love them!


Anyway, I love them. Can you tell? Haha!

The top lashes can be found here:
While the bottom lashes can be found here:

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These look so natural on you!! I love how soft and feathery they look ^o^ They give you that "puppy" eye look. Great review!!~

    ~Rei


    www.reikouken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look incredibly natural, love them! (I'm a natural kind of girl) xD

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a few brown lashes, but not in this shade yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marion. A new follower of yours. :) I didn't even know they made brown false lashes. Haha those are absolutely adorable on you, and they really do match your hair perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd just like to let you know that I have nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! It would be wonderful if you could have a look on my blog.

    mikanyukihara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because you are one of my favourite bloggers! :D You can find my nomination for you here:

    http://heylinni.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/blog-awards-d.html

    __________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never used false eyelashes they have always seemed to tedious for me; that being said these are amazing looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I don't think I could apply the bottom ones myself though.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe