Outfit: Wonky!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: Cotton On
Watch: Adidas c/o my sister
Shoes c/o Chicwish
Phone Case c/o Candies Gifts


Okay I seriously look super weird in the last photo! HAHA! My little sister took these photos and boy she disturbingly takes the ugliest photos of me forever. She has a knack of making me look wonky every chance she gets! Lol. Well I'm still thankful that she took these photos even though she'd nag all throughout taking them.

Oh by the way, look at my new phone case by Candies Gifts. I'm obsessed with it! Worthy of the obsession I may say! It's so pretty!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. That's why I always use a tripod instead of someone who doesn't *really* want to take my pictures XD Still, these turned out great & I love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! :)
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! :-D

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! :")

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shorts! <3

    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those shorts! And your phone case :OOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. >3< That is such a cute outfit! For some reason your hair seems to match really well with those shorts ^o^ They look super cute on you!! I doubt I could pull them off >.< Teach me your ways!!~

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent makeup! :) I love how you do your cat eye! It's so neat! And the Candies phone case!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shorts, and loving the eye makeup! n__n

    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfection as always!
    Candies have the best phone cases :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you be any sexier..? Look at you, how fabulous you look!! Just add a pair of designer eyewear with this outfit.. And you would be out of this world.. :) XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Outfit! I love that Mobile phone case and the backpack *ö*

    *Wonderland gone mad*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shoes and I love Candies too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove it! Shoes O_O oh btw i bought un from PAP just like your shoes, its heavy pala ahaha so i might get a new one :3

    ~ Punky Bunny xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe