Outfit: Wonderful mess

Wednesday, June 12, 2013






Dress c/o Chi Chi
Camouflage Parka: Forever21 (Gift from bf )
Spike Floral Headband: Diva
Phone Case c/o Candies Gifts


Oh my gosh. This is my first post with no fringe! Haha! I didn't actually plan on going out with no fringe but I was in a hurry and I had zero time to blow dry and iron my hair. My hair is actually very poofy if left unattended. Soooo... better go with the safe choice and tie my hair into a messy bun then tuck in my fringe using a headband. I'd want to think of it as making me look more "put together" in a sense but I don't know if it was really the case. 

I had to go to a party so I chose to wear this pretty blue dress which I got from Chi Chi. The details on the top part looks gorgeous! It was a gloomy day and of course I wanted to look different and I wanted to stand out of the crowd that's why I paired it with my camouflage parka and my trusty old pair of converse! I actually liked the whole mess of it plus the hair kind of works! PS. My lovely phone case from Candies Gifts says hello to everyone! 

Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Hey,
    I'm in love with that outfit!
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest dress, you look so cute, I just adore your little flower head band...it looks good fringe or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blue dress!!

    anyway im following you now, if you like my blog you can follow me back <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this,very nice and stylish. I have been dreaming long time for a great mens leather jacket, this one I get from cwmalls.com is good and fits my needs very well.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe