Outfit: As gloomy as the weather

Friday, June 28, 2013








Army Parka c/o Chicwish
Rasta weed print shirt c/o SheInside
Super Skinnies: ForMe
Black Suede Creepers c/o Chicwish
Black Clutch: Forever21
Studded Cap: Call It Spring


I am feeling as gloomy as the weather; it's been raining quite a lot and though I kind of wish for some sunshine, I am liking the fact that I can wear parkas and sweaters these days! I am obsessed with my new studded black cap! My boyfriend gave it to me and I just can't stop wearing it! Though I love him more than the cap, he kind of thinks I love the cap more. Haha :p

By the way, I was thinking of dyeing my hair black again. Is it a yes or no? I kind of dislike this chocolate brown color. I think it's killing my vibe. All the previous bleaching won't even allow my hair to stay one color forever. Lol


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous accessories, very punk chic. Love the utilitarian jackets and the studs cap looks amazing with the zippy clutch

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great outfit :)
    love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love your style! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey doll,
    I just wanted to see whats going on on your blog and to say hey,and I have to admit you are growing and becoming better. Great blogspot! Wanted to let you know that I host a great giveaway, you have the chance to win 100$ coupon and other things.
    Wish you a successful week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    Persunmall Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your hair color is gorgeous, but of course, it all depends on how you feel. If you feel like your hair doesn't match your style or who you are (or you just don't like it) then go for dying it black again. Plus, pictures and lighting can make hair color look different so maybe what we viewers are seeing are a bit different color than what you see in real life. Either way, whether you keep your hair the same or black, you still look so cool (including your fashion)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! And I really love that military green coat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is awesome <3 i love creepers and your hat is rad ;>

    [cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actuallyyy loveee the chocolate brown color on youu * ^*
    it makes your face even more ulzzang <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your utility jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe