Outfit: Pineapple

Friday, May 10, 2013









Pineapple Romper: Forever21 (Gift from bf )
Knitted Cardigan: Lowrys Farm
Bag: Aldo (Gift from bf )


YES! My hair is black. I hope it doesn't look that bad. People around me have been telling me about how they miss my blue hair and oh yes fuck I miss it too!! ; u ; Hahaha! Well anyway, no more sob stories. Back to black so I might as well embrace this change. And now, on to the outfit!

Let me just say, my romper is the coolest romper in the entire world because it has pineapples on it! I mean I've been alive for 21 years or so and never have I seen something which has pineapples printed all over it! Hahaha! Thank you awesome bf for giving me an awesome romper! Love you! ♡ Then paired it with a white knitted cardigan and these super pretty all white platforms which BTW I know I will overuse because they're so damn comfortable!! ; u ; I can just cry at how comfortable they are.


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Your hair looks still cool, I even see it little dark purple. The shoes looks fantastic too, love your style //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks so milky -'w'- You remind me of an ulzzang. The black hair looks very nice on you too. ^-^ I really love the pineapple print X3 I like to have little animals on my clothes.

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair still looks absolutely gorgeous; with a face like yours you can pretty much pull anything off so don't be too disheartened <3 And I LOVE your shoes!!!

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I really miss your mermaid hair, black looks gorgeous on you too! Love how adorable that pineapple romper is hahah <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PINEAPPLES!! >W<
    hehe, I miss your blue hair, but black hair looks good on you too!

    http://joyjoiiplus.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black hair, blue hair, pink hair....your hair always looks awesome! I swear you can rock any hair colour!!

    Btw I think this was a few weeks back but I saw you on QiuQiu's blogazine Qweekly! Congrats girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! The romper is so cute. Beautiful pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

  8. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe