Outfit: Good sloppy

Friday, May 31, 2013


Army Green Parka c/o Chicwish
T-shirt: Forever21 (Gift from bf )
Shorts c/o  Jessica Buurman
Creepers c/o Chicwish
Sunglasses: Cotton On (Gift from bf )
Kimono Print Bag: Parfois (Gift from bf )


Finally some good weather! After a week of strong sunshine, the rain finally paid my city a visit! Cold weather means having more fun with fashion! Though it's still not that cold but at least I get to wear my awesome parka without looking like I ran a 10k marathon. Army green is slowly becoming one of my favorite colors too! Maybe because it looks amazing with black? Don't you think so too? ;)

 By the way, notice that my black hair has been slowly fading to a more creamy chocolate brown and I'm not that sure if I'm liking it or not. Hmm. But I'm kind of leaning on the pure black one! Makes me look like a fake ulzzang ;p *Don't hate* Haha!! Well anyway, have a nice day guys!!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }
 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love the look! Is it just me, or is your hair turning lighter again?

    ★ Cookiie
    http://www.milkandcookiie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like the chocolate brown that your hair is fading into... though I'm pretty sure you could pull off any hair color!! <3 This outfit is so effortlessly cool ^-^

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang girl, lookin' like a bausss ;)
    I lie the bag and your large parka! They match!

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as always, your style is so effortless :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are such an amažing blogger dear! I just discovered your blog and I must say that you are indeed a Philippine pride! Love the photos and styling. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the galaxy prints on your top! super cool! <3

    It'd be awesome if you can take a minute to check out my new outfit post :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you beautiful human being <3
    love this cool outfit on you too " 3 "

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe