Outfit: Army Girl

Tuesday, May 14, 2013









Camouflage Sweater, Leather Skirt, Studded Bag: Forever21
Floral & Spiked Headband: Diva (Gift from bf )


The weather has been really chilly lately despite it being summer. Thank God! I've been wanting to wear sweaters for a month now but the weather hasn't been permitting me to but now, MWAHAHA! I can wear a sweater without feeling like a sweaty pig!

The black hair has been growing on me though! What a nice surprise. Maybe because it looks so awesome with dark clothes. IDK. Have a nice day guys!!


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. loving your sweater and sandals!
    you also look cute in black hair! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka cute nimo Marion! :)


    http://somedaywonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I love the skirt and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your headband! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful bb <3 Black hair looks so good on you, I miss your mermaid hair though <3 I'm so diggin' the sweater <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your headband! where did you get it?

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that sweater!
    Maybe we can follow each other~
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great in black hair! love the shoes too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Do you buy sweaters from F21 online? Or you go to SM lanang? :D Nice posts btw and I miss your old hair. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Super trendy! Eager to find some nice mens leather jackets, jackets one cwmalls.com can really meet my needs. Quality is outstanding. Comfortable and, design is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe