Outfit: Not Bart Simpson

Monday, April 01, 2013
















Sorry for the overwhelming amount of photos but I just couldn't help it, I love my hair in these photos! I know that in a few days they will fade like crazy because I do wash my hair often because the place I live in is so damn hot you can't even go through a day without washing your hair. Trust me! I do try to tough it out for a day or two but more than that, I cannot survive ignoring to wash my hair. It's just not possible here. Haha! I will talk about my hair in the next post so if you have any hair related questions please don't hesitate to post in the comments section below! <3

Well anyway, I got this Bart T-shirt c/o SheInside! Nice right? It's Bart Simpson with a twist! I've been seeing so much Simpsons themed clothing items *jelly* and I love the Simpsons soooo ofcourse I'd choose this top! I paired it with my Forever21 pleated leather skirt. Oh, I noticed that I have been obsessed with leather skirts! But they're awesome so who wouldn't! Haha! To finish the look; a huge black leather bag, black tights with silver studs and a huge navy blue cross necklace which obviously matches my hair and TA-DA! Outfit of the day, complete! 

Tshirt: c/o SheInside
Skirt, Tights: Forever21
Shoes: Vans

I need more reader interaction so don't hesitate to send me messages, comments, tweets and whatnot! Have a nice day everyone! XO

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. SO so cute and lovely, really, your sttyle rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair too ! The color is perfect <3. I don't know if I would like purple hair... I adore my ginger hair but I like the changement. *haha*

    I'm falling in love of your bart shirt. We can apreciate this outfit. No too much print with a litle cute crosse necklace <3. First picture is my favourite !

    Loves from France,

    ReplyDelete
  3. just perfect <3
    hair, shirt, the whole outfit, the poses!

    love you and your style " 3 "

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty and unique!!

    www.Embracemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing ,totally understand that you took so many photos ;) Can´t wait for your next blog post !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so nice in the second picture! And your hair is amazing *o*

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your eye makeup..you are so cute. i love the quirky top.

    Asta
    http://www.cactusandcucumber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteee! :))

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair! Would you mind doing a tutorial on how you dyed it or something? :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweety!! I've just discovered your blog and i like it very much!!
    This is a great post, lovely :) Your style is so amazing!!
    Come to check my blog at;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!! Nice blog! I like your syle-its very edgy!! Are you interested of following each other?? Just leave us a comment to let us know! Thanx :)
    http://www.outfitandabit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfection in every detail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You’re so pretty :)
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What hair dye did you use? and where do you buy it? :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe