Outfit: First of Summer

Monday, April 15, 2013











So it's officially summertime because of the extreme heat we've been feeling here! The heat has been making me want to take out the non-black part of my closet. So expect me to try hard and avoid black but then again I will fail obviously! Haha! As for my hair, it's fading into a nice lavender color. I don't know why every color fades into a lilac or lavender on my hair. Maybe I'm a natural lavender head! :p

If you noticed I've been super obsessed with anything transparent! The bag and shoes I'm using here are transparent and so cute! I got these heels from ShopJessicaBuurman.com and from the moment I my eyes saw them, I literally fell inlove (though I love my bf more lol <3). I feel like Cinderella in these shoes. Aren't they nice? :) I paired them with a summery mullet skirt and a white button down!

Do you like this outfit? Recommend me other items that would look lovely with these heels! <3 Have a nice day everyone! XO

White Button Down: Forever21
Mullet Skirt: Forever21
3.1 Phillip Lim Cody D'orsay Heels in Clear replica c/o ShopJessicaBuurman.com

Check me out on other social platforms:

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. You look so fresh! heh! :-D

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mint and jelly shoes and bag!

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your hair goes so well with your outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I am so in love with this outfut!! You look so amazing :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes and bag are amazing! love it! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. omfg i love those heels! <3 and the mint green skirt is just perfect! Panalo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute!! I absolutely love those shoes <3

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same dress but in white, and pink. I bought it in Korea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love how your skirt complements the streak of green in your hair <3 Your shoes are so cute too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are great! Transparant fashion is definitely coming back haha. You can blow some hot air to my country, it's still so cold here ><;;

    ★ Cookiie
    http://www.milkandcookiie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, especially the shoes which are a super cool piece!

    raspberry-notes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also try to pick bright colors when the weather is good! I adore the combination and the look though shoes and bag are truly amazing! Beside that I also adore how the nailpolish fits your skirt c:

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit and your hair are perfection. Omg. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning in your outfit and I love your hair color! It's always a joy to read your blog. :3

    http://yumicakesbby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super love the heels it looks goon on you.
    Anyway I'm your new follower :D

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe