Outfit: Almost All Black

Sunday, April 28, 2013


Cat Top : Forever21
Leather Skirt : Forever 21
Stud Sling Bag: Forever21
Vans Cap and Stud Earrings : Borrowed from Bf
Socks: Oasap
Black Shoes: Mart of China


First of all, Sorry for the abundance of black in this post! Lol. As you all know I have this hair dilemma of dyeing my hair dark for a job so I decided to embrace black and all it's lovely darkness! I love black but I guess I need to love it more! Having a bf always dressed in either black or white helps a lot with it too! All of this is in preparation for the huge hair transformation I have to take any time soon.  Though I may stall dyeing my hair black/dark, I think I may have reached the end. Everything is in place for the transformation, except myself. I need to suck it up and just go for it! On a side note though, I just got these shoes from Mart of China. Aren't they lovely? They're shiny and they have a big velvet bow too! Plus I'm diggin' caps and snapbacks recently, I will definitely get a pair of my own! Anyway, Good luck to me and thank you for listening to my wailing heart. Have a nice day guys! XO


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

Win a $30 shopping spree on Chicnova
Win a $30 shopping spree on Chicnova

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. i'm in love with your top! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a good sense of style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the kitty is adorable! Love your shoes too, you look so cute here <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instead of being ready to go for a bold colour, for you it's the other way around haha. I'm actually a little curious of how you will look with black hair though, I'm sure you'll look just fine! :)

    ★ Cookiie
    http://www.milkandcookiie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! And you'll look good in any hair color you choose <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Perfect nod to the monotone trend!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your hair and how you pair that socks with the shoes <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. laaaaveee it all <3 especially the shirt and shoeeess!
    and even with your normal hair color you will always looks fabulous to me hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that cat top is too awesomeeeee!!!!! Love your sense of style babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it the black is one of my favorites colors!
    Lovely top and really pretty skirt

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marion! I love what you're wearing here. OMG. Your haiirrr <3 Following you now.

    By the way, thanks for commenting on my blog. :)

    http://channieonthecover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That cat top is adorable and I LOVE the bow detail on your shoes~~

    Liz
    www.lizchewy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a white cat myself so this is pretty much my perfect top

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey babes !!! you're so stylish! love your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other with Bloglovin?

    http://shopaholiclama.blogspot.c/

    Much♥
    
Twinsladybug

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Love!

    Lovely post!



    Please follow and visit me :D

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love every details in this look! esp the shoes! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that exact shirt, and I love it! It's so cute. <3
    This is a nice outfit, I really like your style and hair! ^_^

    http://suichuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your shoes :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aaahhh this is perf <33

    http://inkandcigarettes.net

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe