Boyfriend Outfit #1: Absurd addiction to felines

Tuesday, April 23, 2013








Omg. Counting the days with my mermaid hair.. To be updated more frequently on my hair journey (wtf) follow me on instagram @forestdoll and send me comments too! I love talking with people! Hmm. Wait. Maybe I need to stop bitching about my hair because maybe some people are tired of hearing that crap. Haha! Well anyway, the title said "Boyfriend Outfit" because my bf picked out this outfit! I will make this a long term thing as I've placed #1 so more coming, Maybe my bf will hate this idea but he will still do it to avoid having a fight with me or maybe he will agree because he loves me. Whatever; but I hope it's the second answer. :p I'm quite proud too because he knows what I want! Good job baby! Oh and BTW, the fluffy tiger is a bag! I know, amazing right and it's so cute. I named my fluffy tiger bag "Happy" only because he looks extra happy! Plus there is a cat DJ on my shirt. Haha! Me and my absurd addiction to felines. 

Have a nice day guys! XO

Shirt: Forever21
Shorts: WAGW
Tights c/o Romwe
Creepers: People are people
Featuring: Happy the Tiger


Check me out on other social platforms:
Facebook } { Twitter } { Instagram }

Win a $30 shopping spree on Chicnova
Win a $30 shopping spree on Chicnova

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. wowww woowwww,,,,so cute!!!:))like your style and i love your shoes:))
    Hey!:) I am a blogger from Indonesia..
    i like your blog,because i find much interesting information esp. about fashion...
    and i done following your blog:))
    when you have free time maybe you could follow back my blog
    Hopefully we can share though we are different languages...
    Although my blog in indonesia but i do hope you ' re still get the point of the photos in any posting on my blog...
    I have also asked sorry if my english still sound strange, because i still under study
    And last me just say "do not forget follow back to my blog"heheeee:))

    stylewithstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is so adorable!! And your boyfriend did a great job picking out your outfit, most would mess up so badly haha :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love your tights! They look super amazing. Where'd you get them? Also, your hair is still so epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shirt is adorable! And that little white tiger plushie too <3 Gonna miss your awesome hair! ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suits you so well!!! I've recently become a fan of Denim shorts!!
    Your hair is just amazing as always ^^


    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit looks so comfy yet stylish(: i just found your blog today and I already love it! <3

    Would you like to follow each other?!
    xo
    Pinky Promise

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice tights! it's really unique! Just wondering what's the price?

    ReplyDelete
  8. just please leave your mermaid hair >,< i love it ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tights

    Lovely post!

    How about we follow each other on GFC and bloglovin:D

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  10. your cat shirt looks really funny, I like it <3 and your bf did a good job picking these cool pieces together :D
    aw that is really a pity that you have to change your hair for a job... :(

    Much love
    InspiringThing <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe