Outfit: Genie Pants

Wednesday, March 13, 2013




"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."

Honestly it's been a while since I last wore loose pants! It seems that all my pants in my closet are skinny jeans but when I saw the lovely print on this I just knew that I had to have them PLUS they were on sale soooo... i definitely grabbed them. Hmm, IDK but they kind of make me look fat and short but I don't really mind. I wore them with my magical plain black shirt. Magical because it has a train! Haha! This shirt never fails to make me feel like a goddess every time I wear it.

The outfit seriously makes me feel like I can grant wishes! I am your genie; what's your wish?

Have a nice day everyone! Sorry for being such a lazy blogger! XO

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. They look super comfy! :) bagay siya with heels! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is soooooo gothic >.< Love it~!


    www.orenjji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish for a bag of jelly beans \(>3<)/

    ~Rei

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. The pants are really cute!

    www.Embracemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful!
    I love that black top and the hair and everything else btw!!
    guidance-and-the-invisible-crown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floral print on those pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Outfit, but more i love your haircolour *__*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pull off the loose pants look well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOUR HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! OMG SO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE IT ^^

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty, love your style!! <3

    http://milkyrabbit.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh the pants are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice printed pants! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe