Outfit: Cushy

Thursday, March 28, 2013






These are actually old photos that I forgot to post. Sorry for being such a crappy blogger. = _ = " Anyway, I am wearing this awesome brown leather skirt I got on sale from Forever21! I just love it! It kind of makes me feel like I'm sitting on a comfy sofa no matter what surface I am sitting on! HAHA! Well that was a weird description but oh well. And as you may notice from my previous outfits, I am on a black and white kind of phase so I paired this awesome skirt with equally awesome black items too!

PS: I kind of miss my hair after looking at these photos. It makes me regret why I even chopped my hair off! Boo! I will post photos of a new outfit and my new hair soon so watch out for that!!

Hope you like this outfit and have a nice day!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this outfit!! And I can't wait to see your new hair; I bet it looks absolutely lovely on you <3

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair <3 so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit<3 & that messenger bag is too cute.

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, if the skirt really makes you feel like that, I think that maybe I should get my own pair? hehe!
    Love your outfit! ^^

    joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe