Outfit: Camouflage kitty + My new hair!

Friday, March 29, 2013






Some people may say that I'm too late in sporting the camo trend but I'm not really one who follows trends! But now that that is out of the way, I would just like to present my new hairstyle! It's an asymmetrical bob! I plan to dye it maybe a tomorrow because the color is too faded for my liking but I still love it though! How about you guys, do you like it? :)

And about my outfit; I wore a black velvet skirt with a cat shirt! So cute right? It's one of my favorite pieces in my closet as of today! I also bought the pastel version of this shirt! You can never have too many kitty cat shirts. To top everything off, I wore this Camo jacket which I adore!! ♡ It's so big and warm! All the pieces in this post are lovely and I can't wait to mix and match them with other pieces! 

Have a happy good friday and easter weekend! XO 

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. YOUR HAIR LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!!
    I´ve been thinking of getting a haircut myself, but I haven´t quite figured out what I want yet.
    What color will you go for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your OOTD - you have such amazing sense of fashion!
    And I love your hair! >w<

    joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair! I would love to do something like that if I wasn't scared of how it'll turn out on me...but you look absolutely amazing~!

    http://www.aheartsaheavyburden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your new hair is sooo pretty! I also like the color... (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want an upclose of the eyes make up. So elegant and lovely '-'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your hair!

    definitely following you via bloglovin :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool hair. I love it.

    http://wonderland-sweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loge asymmetrical hair, and it suits you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the asymmetrical cut! And that kitten shirt is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new hair is SO awesome!!!! And brave! I love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pastel hair, its suppose to be faded looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely girl!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really informative on
    Camo T-shirt
    and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments and I'll reply as soon as I can! Thanks for visiting my blog. ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱

Like us on Facebook

Spirit Animal

Subscribe